Programs and Registration
Winter XC Ski Program
2017/2018 PVNT Winter XC Ski Program Registration Form
Our focus is to expose kids to the fun of skiing, and, as they get older, show them how much fun traveling to and participating in ski races with your team can be.
As part of registration for the Winter Ski Program, each skier receives:
- Afterschool Snack
- Unlimited gear usage from Plain Hardware rental fleet. Day use only.
- Season Trail Pass for Plain Valley Nordic Ski Trails
- Ski Waxing and Race Waxing
- Seasonal use of team jacket. Limited to first registered, first to get a jacket. Each jacket will have a number and that jacket/number will be issued to one skier. Jackets not returned at the end of the season will need to be paid for by the skier to whom it was issued ($100).
Roller Ski Program [archive]
2017 PVNT Roller Ski Program Registration Form [archive]
Our Roller Ski Program includes both classic and skate roller skiing, with agility courses, hill bounding, trail runs, fun camps, and a race Triathlon Series.
As part of registration for the Roller Ski Program, each skier receives:
- Sunday pospicles for Devos after practice (summer)
- Worldclass coaching from nationally-renowned French skier, Pierre Niess
- Unlimited use of roller ski equipment, with roller ski rental fee
- Participation in PVNT camps and special events